Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Summer Continues

The sunshine seems to be set fair for some time yet. It has brought the first of these clematis flowers out.
Out with Bella, admired these lovely little roses.
Bindweed flowers are out in full force. 
Our next door neighbours are in the process of replacing their garden fence - I think I like it better without anything between us and the view.
Did some domestic stuff  and then took Bella down to the garage to collect the van, which has a clean bill of health. So we're off to pastures new- watch this space!
 On the way down to the garage, I was taken with this view of St Saviours' steeple surrounded by scaffolding.
One of my domestic tasks today was to make my second ever spinakopita. Su tells me that it is even better trhan the first one (we had to sample it). Looking forward to the next instalment soon:-)!
 This day a year ago, took a photograph of these tourists taking photographs on the Circus.
Su's news story of the day (Independent website - click on the title for the full story):

No comments:

Post a Comment