Tuesday 26 March 2013

Shivering March

Still cold this morning - the Met Office say that the weather could stay this cold for another month. Makes me really glad that we will spend most of May in Greece - Symi here we come! There was a little consolation with the sight of some blue sky amongst the clouds.
Despite the cold, some plants are displaying Spring-time behaviour, like this budding twig.
Another day at UWE. This stunning artwork greeted me when I went into my first tutorial - I think it should have been "Optimus Prime" (from Transformers).
A meeting about possible software development followed by a session with some of my dissertation students, before heading out to meet up with Su. Spotted another burst of activity on the roof of N Block on the way to the car. 
On the way home, saw this decorative tyre cover- a variation on "put a tiger in your tank". 
This day a year ago, I was having problems posting to Blogger - caused by the version of Safari I was using - so no picture from that day.

Su's news story of the day (from BBC website - click on title for full story):

Punxsutawney Phil 'indicted' in Ohio over spring prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment