Monday 4 February 2013

Bright day again

A bright start to the day.
Out with Bella, spotted these daffodils getting ready to bloom  
Bella on patrol…
A full day at UWE, punctuated by a cup of coffee and a catch-up with my former head of department. I was impressed by this poster on a noticeboard - I wonder how many times they had to try to get the shot with them all off the ground?
In the car park at UWE, pleased to see that my luck had turned and I hadn't been wheel-clamped despite forgetting to put my parking permit in the windscreen this morning. Enjoyed the sun setting over UWE. 
This day a year ago, we had a lot of snow fall. Out with Bella before it got even deeper, I came across a resident using this handsome gritter on Charlcombe Lane as part of a council-funded DIY gritting scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment