Friday 3 August 2012

Up and Down the Hill Today

Dashing off to catch my mate Patrick playing at Bath Folk Festival at Ye Olde Farm House up the road, so a quick selection of photographs from walking up and down the hill to Larkhall today. The day started wet - this was my attempt to photograph raindrops...
Freshly laundered vine leaves after the storm of the morning.
Is it a bird, is it a plane - no it's Supervan!
Penguinmobile down on St Saviour's Road in Larkhall.
Another decorated car just along the road... 
An inventive bit of graffiti!
Later on, Su pointed out this poppy growing out of the road tarmac.
Took Bella out for an afternoon walk - building work continues apace.
 The fields are starting to look ragged now.
This day a year ago, UWE cut off my email (subsequently restored with the same address some 4 months later…) so I did some more decorating! Posted another cloud scene - this one suggested a diving mutant bird to me (which tells you more about me than the clouds, I suspect).

No comments:

Post a Comment