Friday 14 October 2011

More photos and the twists and turns of travel in Greece at the moment

Still in Turkey - moored at Fetiyhe marina, and swam at Blue Lagoon yesterday. Finally found decent coffee **and** WiFi before we head off into expensive 3G reception zones (we have to moor in bays and swim off the boat).

Just working out alternative travel plans in case threatened Greek ferry strike next Monday & Tuesday.... Watch this space as we hope at least to get to Rhodes on a Turkish boat from Marmaris on Monday - the joys of independent travel!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marcus. I'm a stranger to you, but am traveling in Turkey at the same time! I stumbled across your blog a couple of days ago when I was searching Google for news of the ferry strike in Greece. I haven't had time to read much of it yet. Doing my own traveling is taking up most of my time! But we were also in Ephesus on Friday, which I thought was quite a coincidence! Today is Pergamum/Bergama, and tomorrow we leave for Rome. So just wanted to reach out a bit to a fellow traveler, especially since you're also a dog lover :) Safe travels to you, enjoy! --Raeann

    ReplyDelete