Tuesday 20 September 2011

What A Difference A Year Makes...

A year ago today we wrote our first blog post:-

First Step
We have to start somewhere, and this is it! We have resolved to do at least one new thing each week to get used to the idea, the feeling and the practice of change as a  first step.  This is our first blog together...
Still doing lots of new things - cumulatively in a situation we did not envisage this time last year.  Then we had just come back from 2 weeks in Crete, I was gearing up for another cycle at the Degree Factory, and thinking I'd be working to pay off the mortgage into my late 60s... Who knows what another year will bring?!


Also still doing some of the same things - just come back from a very wet walk with Bella, when she nosed out a tennis ball for me to throw for her.  Glad we decided not to camp another night, given the insistence of the rain. Once the washing is dry and the sun comes out again, we might take off again...

2 comments:

  1. I remember quite a few camping holidays like this from my childhood. Maybe that is why I now like hotels!

    ReplyDelete