Friday 2 September 2011

This is the site of tomorrow's Space-themed Street Party - before the sand (AKA "Moon Dust") arrived - I saw the truck overshoot the turning later on. Picture taken when I took Bella out this morning. On our walk, we met a deaf dog called Scooby, who had wandered off from back garden and took himself for a walk unbeknownst to the owner's friend who was looking after him - as I found out when I rang the phone number on his collar!


Later on practiced for tomorrow's performance with Bob - Frank says he will appear and play bass. As we haven't played as a trio for over a year, so this should be interesting!


Apart from this, most of my day has been spent painting the front window, although I did go out in the van to buy some more paint, and had a cup of coffee in the front garden with Su after she returned from her walk with Bella..

No comments:

Post a Comment