Wednesday 21 September 2011

Dry Day

What a change from yesterday!  Su went off to IKEA in search of various enhancements for the van and house, while I did a bit of technical support on her iPad then cleaned the van after our trip away.  When she came home, I cleaned the inside of her car in readiness for her MoT tomorrow.  As I did my chores, I was able to appreciate the joys of retirement by taking the time to chat to neighbours without feeling I had to rush to get things done. Bella was very brave, managing to overcome her distrust of the hoover, and kept me company throughout - getting lots of fuss in the process!

Regular readers may have noticed that Su has not written a post for a while.  She is hatching plans for another blog entirely, so I have taken over this one  - watch this space for developments!

No comments:

Post a Comment