Wednesday 8 June 2011

Another rush job...............

I've got 17 minutes to go before midnight so better get a move on.  Reason I'm so late getting this blog done is NOT MY FAULT!  Blame it on the Canadians and husbands.....

The Canadian redeemed himself by taking us out for a wonderful meal tonight at Jamie's (Jamie Oliver of T.V. fame) in Bath.  5 varieties of yummy pasta followed by puddings which I resisted......ok, I'll be honest. We asked for 3 spoons just in case I wanted to "test" the flavours and I have to say that out of the two confections, the one with figs was the most chocolaty.......









......the above-mentioned traveller in said eatery...













Time marches on so I'll leave you with some pics I took yesterday.........








If you click on the this pic you'll be able to see
the black caterpillars which will turn into the most wonderful butterflies (purple something or other??) in a few days time!









p.s. husband just brought me a cup of tea.....so he's off the hook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment