Saturday 2 April 2011

Escape for the day.....

There are days when I need to feel the wind on my face especially like today when Bath's completely shrouded in grey cloud. So we headed off to Brean but steered clear of the beach.  It was sunny, windy and amazinging clear so the views from Brean Down over to Wales were wonderful. This pic reminds me of the towns on the north coast of France...Ooh la la!



But first things first. Tums had to be filled at the newly refurbished National Trust cafe.....mind you the orange chairs nearly put me off my egg and chips!










As we're staying at the top of the Chorio on Symi (non-afficionados will have to look this up) we thought we'd put in some practice on even steeper hills than where we live in Bath.......................













But we weren't brave enough to join the goats that roam freely there....


Perspective not very clear but the muddy background is approx 100ft drop below where these critters are grazing!

1 comment:

  1. Just as well that I don't have enough room in my freezer for another goat. Don't forget to try the Syllogos wonderful goat stifado in a fornight's time.

    ReplyDelete